Walking in a Winter Wonderland...
Except; we are in Texas sooo the Winter wonderland sometimes feels like a summertime paradise.
Despite the not so wintery weather these lovelies were ready for Santa and in the spirit!
Despite the not so wintery weather these lovelies were ready for Santa and in the spirit!
This month I decided to explore the world of Christmas pictures! I had some very cute kiddos join me and I hope their parents enjoy their pictures as much as I enjoyed helping create them! We had some big smiles and some tears but overall I had a blast. In the past I've always taken my kiddos to have their pictures taken & I am so beyond thankful that I am now able to do it myself.
I look forward to a new year of learning and growth, not only in Still Memories but in my marriage, family and self. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and I pray that you have a very prosperous New Year! Remember to bring in 2013 with the ones you love!

0 comments:
Post a Comment